20.6.08

An Evening at Surapati Park



Guys, this is Einzel...

this evening, Friday, June, 20th, "ayah" (meaning Dad) and "bunda" (meaning Mom) brought me to went to Surapati Park, at Central Jakarta.

You know, fortunately, in the midst of busy and pollutant Jakarta, Central Jakarta had Surapati Park. For the information, in this Enviro Day, government choosed Surapati Park as the best park at the country. Woooww.. so cool and nice..

I am very happy because ayah and bunda celebrate my 7th month ages. In Java traditions, 7th months is an important period for a baby. Many people said it's "Mudhun Lemah" or "Step Toward to The Ground", because in this age, normally, a baby learn to stand, walk, and run... (special for me, you can add the steps: play football)

So, here we go, we celebrate Einzel 7th months old at Surapati Park, can you hear my singing with "du.. pap.. ehm..." in my lips? it means..

"I am happy,
I am happy,
I am happy.....

i'm desperate, i can wait the time come the time that i can walk and go around this beautiful park..."

3 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. ehhmm..
    handsome son..
    smiling family..
    happy now n forever..
    GBU all..
    amien...

    BalasHapus
  3. halo pak jojo junior..
    dah bisa ngemall yah hehehe

    tisam buat papa mamanya yah, keep fighting on wm battle :D

    -djimie-

    BalasHapus